My son played inside a playpen, while I was working 12-hour shifts in sanding floors as well as removing the wallpaper. Ha! Everything was starting to fall into place, but there was still a long way to go. To complete this task, I was prepared to spend a considerable amount of money and spend time searching for the perfect home. In order to stay within my budget, I took my boys along with me as I searched for gems hidden in estate sales. We used to go on a weekly basis to visit garage sales and auctions on Sundays and Saturdays, and buy a variety of old pieces and new made. I'd spend my workdays at the end of the driveway, working on painting or sanding. It was kind of similar to the following... Here is where my love for restoring antique furniture started. After our home was fully completed, I was unable to give up! There was a market in the area for me to sell pieces. In the end, I had so many pieces I didn't think of a solution and I outgrew my space. I held open houses a...
Comments
Post a Comment